Monday, December 5, 2011

A semester in review

Greetings,
For my last blog of my life, I figured I would just give the highlights of my semester. Well, it started off normal, lots of school and high hopes for the Sooner football team. The school aspect wasn't too much this year. I did have to drop that one class, but I suppose I'll jot this semester down as a success anyway. The football team broke my heart. I was so sure that we would go to the National Championship that I made a bet with a friend in Michigan that, in retrospect, was a horrible idea. The only way I'm not paying for drinks the whole time she is in town for a weekend next semester is if the Lions don't make the playoffs. And now that Cutler and Forte are hurt, it looks like the Bears are going to just hand the wild card to the Lions. Crap. But o well, things could have been worse. At least I had awesome seats to the OU/TX and we stomped on those nerds.
World Music has been awesome. I don't think I have learned a single thing about world music, but the professor is awesome and I leave that class pretty much everyday with an awesome quote that I'm just itching to use.
Pulled the funniest prank I've ever pulled off on my little brother. That was awesome. I've pretty much told that story to everyone I know, including my grandparents.
Still trying to find a grad school. Rice looks like my best shot, but I'm starting to get a little worried about what I do if it doesn't work out. Who knows, maybe Teach for America or spend a year as a park ranger or working at a museum. I'm starting to get really stressed about the whole thing, but I'm trying to stay positive.
Well, that's pretty much my semester. Its been fun guys. I'll miss this class. I really enjoyed it and think it will turn out to be one of the most important classes I've taken thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment