Monday, December 5, 2011

Fantasy Football

Hi all,
So this has not been the greatest year of fantasy football for me. I had a feeling going into the year that things might be ugly, but I covered for it by increasing my normal amount of pregame smack talk. I had the first pick in this years draft, which is a really big deal. It was the first time I've ever gotten lucky enough to get this spot. Well, seeing as how Micheal Vick had such a great year last year, I risked it and picked him. Most people use their first picks on a Running Back, but I figured Vick usually has a rushing touchdown on top of his solid passing game, so I took a shot on him. I knew he get injured more often than most players, but with all the hype about how good the Eagles were supposed to be, I blew it off. Well, that move really messed me up. He's missed several games at several points in the year and doesn't even do that well when he isn't injured. I'm on a 8 game losing streak. I hate losing, especially to my family and friends. They are relentless. I lost to my brother, dad, and girlfriend twice each. Worst of all, because I did so bad and that made them do even better, I'm out of the playoffs. But all of them made it. Christmas Break might be pretty rough for me with all of them around returning all the crap I've been talking all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment