Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DWAYNE!

Something horrible happened this weekend,
So my fish Dwayne and I went to Wichita Falls, Texas for Thanksgiving. I have an aunt that lives there, and it is pretty centrally located for my family, so we decided it would be the most convenient place to meet up. It was a good time. We did all the normal Thanksgiving stuff; turkey, football and trash talking. But on top of that, my cousins were in charge of feeding the next door neighbors cats. Well, I'm not sure if that's true or not, but somehow we ended up going over to the next door neighbors house and playing with the cats. The strange thing is these cats were hairless. You know how on Austin Powers the hairless cat is kinda cute in a strange way? Well, this was not the case for these demon felines. Their skin was funny colors and they were just plain ugly. I don't know why anyone would want one of these monsters, but I guess some people do. It was strange and confirmed my dislike of the entirety of all domesticated cats.
Here comes the worst part. I had to leave Friday night so that I could be home for the football game on Saturday morning. I left pretty late, so I just wanted to get home and go to bed. Well a little ways down the road, my mom called me and told me that I forgot Dwayne! It was too late to turn around, so Dwayne was abandoned. My parents took him home to New Mexico where he will live for the next month. Its tragic. I hope he likes New Mexico and my parents are able to keep him alive till I get home. Good luck Dwayne. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment