Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Folks moving

Hi there,
So after several months of uncertainty, it appears that my parents going to move. They have been in Carlsbad, New Mexico for 12 years now, but have always wanted to move to a bigger city. My dad's business has extended quite a bit over the past few years, and that meant he was traveling more lately. He has been spending at least a day each week in Albuquerque over the past few months, so he decided that it would be in the best interest of the company if he just relocated there. My mom is a fan of the idea, except for the whole having to find a new job in Albuquerque. Its looking like she will be able to find a high school in ABQ where she can do the same thing she does now. So it sure looks like they will be moving up there sometime before Christmas.
I'm pretty excited because Albuquerque is a nifty city. Its closer to snowboarding and has a whole bunch of fun outdoor stuff in the area. Not to mention it has actual restaurants. Not that I didn't like Carlsbad, it is pretty cool in its own way, but Albuquerque is just a better city for my folks and will mean my dad doesn't have to travel as much.

1 comment:

  1. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it. Colorado Movers

    ReplyDelete